Friday 20 January 2012

The Beginning

This Blog is to display the progress of my animation, between the dates of 20/01/2012 - 16/05/2012. I am Damien Tansey, the director/designer of this production. I am a third year student studying 3D Character Animation and Special Effects at Staffordshire University, and this will be my final big animation project.  

The Storyline
The narrative for my animation is set around the circus. A dark, creepy circus appears at night on top of a hill. A young girl stumbles across it and her curiosity takes her inside. Inside the tent she meets the ringmaster who tries to tempt her into joining the circus and coming away with him.  

Main Themes
The main themes behind this are:
Innocence (represented by the little girl)
Evil (the ringmaster)
Temptation (the ringmasters offer)
Fairytale (narration/themes)

No comments:

Post a Comment